After quick grocery shopping.
The shopping has been done and some stuff has happened in the last day of 2020.
Now it is the first day of the year and I already messed up my sleeping routine. What a lovely beginning but it was worth it, believe me 🙂
So.. this year it will be all about me, what I want to achieve in my life.
“SMART is an acronym that stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely. Therefore, a SMART goal incorporates all of these criteria to help focus your efforts and increase the chances of achieving your goal. SMART goals are: Specific: Well defined, clear, and unambiguous.”
- QUIT SMOKING: Current 20, Target 0. Get help with the patches. Target achieve date is 30 JAN 2021.
- FINISH A BOOK PER WEEK: This is a constant target per week until there is none unread book at home and hopefully a life time habit. Will update the number here.
- LOSE WEIGHT: Current 76, Target 60. Gap 16. 4 Per month, Target achieve date is 30 APR 2021.
- PLAN 3-4 DAYS OF ACTIVITY PER WEEK: Running and yoga. 30 days of yoga with Adriene. The other 622 videos. Running method will be updated.
- LEARN FRENCH: 90 mins for 5 days per week. Set an alarm.
- START the SCNEARIO: Do your research for dystopia. First read the book about scenario writing then apply the methodology into your idea. Get it done by June 2021. Finalize it on your birthday.